The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday (2/4/07)

New Long Ideas: ACOR, FUQI, PAL, XTLB

Add To: IMAX

Note: PAL is currently attempting to put in a bottom. Bottoming stocks make good long trades as long as they don't face over-head resistance. Take profits when the stock faces difficulties heading higher (for instance, on a day that the stock takes a significant hit on heavy volume).

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Yre said...

Wht you think of SYNM..

PAL is also looking good..

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

I'm starting to like PAL. But I am not liking SYNM right now. PAL is a go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz