The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: None



New Short Sale Candidates: None



Add To: None


Status: Just waiting for the tide to turn. I am keeping an eye on any new stocks that may potentially set up and run. I haven't found anything worthwhile as of yet.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Does this Paulson plan affect your future trading plans, Nick?

What strategy are you using in the "rocky" times? Same as usual? Any charts that you like more nowadays?

Just some Monday curiosity.
-Chad.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hi Chad,

I'm just following my rules and cutting my losses. Despite following my rules, I am still getting my butt kicked a bit during the last few weeks! So yes, same as usual. As far as charts are concerned, todays action just ruined them all. I'm sure a few more will materialize by the end of the week. And no, this isn't affecting my future trading plans. This is nothing more than a bump in the road. Once this ordeal is over, the next rally will produce gargantuan gains that will make this nothing more than a past memory. Just hang in there and be patient!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz