The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Watch the Gap...

Trading mostly NASDAQ listed stocks, I am especially cautious with today's gap up on the index. Any stocks that do not close at the highs will be sold by EOD.

For now, I am not interested in any new positions. I would rather wait and see how the market reacts by the end of the day.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Dow Industrial and S&P indexes both looked strong to me today. I didn't notice an alarming gap. What did you see that I missed?

-Chad.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

The Nasdaq gapped up as did the S&P 500 (although not as bad). The DJIA is fine though. I am just being a little cautious as there may be profit taking before the market close.

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I see what you mean. My positions closed alright today. I'll see how they act before the long weekend.

Take care,
Chad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz