The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Imminent Bounce

Friday's late day save is hinting towards a short term bounce. It may be powerful enough to keep the uptrend going, but it is unknown for how long. The last few weeks did their part to shake short term traders and investors out of their positions and now, dip buyers have stepped in to pick up the mess that was left in the wake of the destruction. Unfortunately there are very few stocks left that are worth buying, but that may change depending on this weeks action. For now, I believe APPA was a good buy. CNLG looked like a good buy but it turned out to be a dud that cost me a lousy 19% loss. I held on for too long hoping for a bounce which never came. Another stock that I remain positive on is SPU, even though it is down from my initial buy. Even HPJ and ONP may give us decent bounces. Still, I will be on the lookout for fresh breakouts with promising catalysts. These new stocks which may breakout will be the next leaders in the upcoming uptrend. These will be the stocks that will have a high probability of giving us handsome returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz