The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Strength?

I am surprsied as to how much strength the market has been exhibiting. Even though the VIX is at a reflex level (ready to rebound*), the DJIA continues to push slightly higher. In addition, the same tiny, speculative issues that appeared on my radar during the past trading sessions continue to march ahead (IBIO, KUN, etc.) While I will be away from the desk for most of the morning, I will return before the close to give an update as to any new trades.

*and it did rebound

No new trades for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz