The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Huge Opportunites on the Horizon

I love a bear market. No, not because I go heavily short and pray for doom and gloom. I like corrections because of the fresh new opportunities that they create on the long side. And the more drawn out and treacherous, the better. The decline of 2008 create extraordinary setups in the spring of 2009. There was hardly a stock that did not increase at least 50%. In addition, negative market conditions make it even easier to spot strong stocks that have high strength. Back in 2008, we had an industry wide rally in the oil sector that led to double and even triple digit gains. It always pays to be optimistic, patient and disciplined. So, if your glass is still half full, stick around and patiently watch for great opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz