The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 10, 2005

NVAX continues to impress me!

Hey ladies and gents!

As the overall market had turned sour, I was pleased today to find NVAX acting quite well! I was very pleased to see the stock hit 2.74 as well! This is the highest it has ever been since it began to form the 2nd side of its base.



NVAX's chart is looking better than ever. The stock should have new bottom-end support at 1.75 instead of the 1.50 range. Any new drop between 2.10 -1.75 is a great opportunity to buy more! My support level guesses are conservative at best. For all I know, 2.00 may be the new support level. To be honest though, I'd like the stock to stick closer to the 50day MA (as it did in mid September under low volume). Although this minimizes short-term upward potential, it also down sizes downward potential. Finally, it allows the investor to accumulate and add to his/her position in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz