The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

2 of the Big 3 are still standing (ACR, QDEL, SLXA)

hey guys,

while ACR and QDEL quietly consolidated during a rather slow day, SLXA took a huge plunge (-12.31 %) and even further (-16.96%) in AH. That just sucks and all. But if you are like me, it kind of makes you ask what happened? Did the company announce any bad news? Nope! Was there some huge sell off due to a negative rumor? I don't know if thats the case, but I am not worried-just yet! The truth is the stock needed to come down. The stock is wanted my many institutions and they didn't take touch it as it propelled itself into the high 9's low 10's. Now that it has cosolidated, I expect some more buying to commence. As a matter of fact, I remember seeing an order for 500shares at the 8.65 level earlier on during the day. This is not rocket science folks! MM's drop the price to create better entry points. Its all about greed, ladies and gents.
So who else did good? Quigley Corp rose to 13.80 (+0.97 / +7.56%). I did pick some up at low 13's, and so far no complaints.

BDSI poked thru its 50day MA and actually closed over it for the first time. Volume did pick up and I have to say, this play may have just started warming up. 2.78 a share, anyone?

RGLD blazed up to 24.84 (+9.81%) because of the rise of gold prices.

GOOG is getting close to hitting the $400 mark. The stock had stopped at 399.99 AH, lol. Its gonna take one huge push to get it over the $400 bump.

ESLR has hit a new 52wk high and a new "highest" close. The stock closed at 11.58.

GLW is back in the 20 dollar range. I am hoping this stock will continue and take out its 52wk high.

CNQ is doing rather well. The stock is back above its 50day MA and closed at 47.48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz