The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Under Armour is coming soon to a trading platform near you...

UnderArmour Inc (UARM) is a recent IPO that is looking more promising than CCO, lol. I kid you not! It is already under the radar of many people (unlike CCO) and is ready to debut this week. I have used some of their products and I have to say, they have top-notch quality gear! Their protective clothing is perfect for those that want heat retaining clothing for those cold winter runs and cooling clothing for those hot summer nights on the basketball court. This is the sort of company that can recieve a buy-out bid from NIKE or other athletic company! Keep an eye on UARM's IPO! Im serious this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz