The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I found ACR's long lost younger sibling, lol

Hey guys,


Just when I thought it couldn't get any better with the retirement home indutry, I am shocked once again! That is because I believe that I found another ACR in the making. World, meet Res-Care Inc (RSCR) on the Naz. RSCR is currently trading at 16.85 and is looking quite tasty at these levels. So what do I think of RSCR? $$$Cha-ching$$$! Yah, that means its a trade, or a buy or whatever you wanna call it! Just buy some, cause I know I will!

Res-Care Inc (RSCR) 3 month chart


Now that a nice stock! Bet it look even better in my portfolio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz