The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Making a quick day trade out of IFO

I picked up some Infosonics Corp (IFO) yesterday a little above $8. So far I'm up near 15%. Planning on getting rid of it by the end of the day. =P

Infosonics Corp (IFO) 3 month chart

Um, yeah can you say wayy over extended?! Um yeah! I wish I bought at $5, lol











I'm out already. I sold between $9.45-9.47. Thats a return of +16.50%

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

So, um yeah, I wish I didn't get rid of IFO. Had I known it was going to 18, I would have bought a whole crap load more and held on tight! Oh well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz