The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Waiting for CCO...

hey guys,


I'm in school, doing hw and waiting to see if CCO is ever going to debut. I hate how they are very vague on the exact time (and sometimes date) to which these IPOS are supposed to debut. Nevertheless, I am patient. If it doesn't debut today, it may tommorow. I am planning on making a quick trade on it. I' m not sure if anyone else is planning on playing this IPO> If you are let me know. Don't be afraid to leave a comment.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Go ahead, I don't mind! Glad you bumped into my blog!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hey Dave!

I'm glad you found my blog as well! Its all good, anything I can do to help! We are both playing this stock market money to get some green, so we might as well give each other a hand. I know other traders could give a $hit about helping out other traders ( I guess the competitive nature of this sport kills any chance of being friendly,lol)but I know that the best way to gain knowledge is to do some research on your own BUT to also network with other traders to exchange ideas and thoughts.
You are right, most IPOs are risky. The only ones worth playing are the ones built on hype. Like IRBT, BIDU, BOT, etc. I was hoping CCO would be hyped up, but that is not the case. As a matter of fact, I don't even know when its supposed to be tradable. Oh well! I would have loved to play that IRBT play but I missed it because the first days rise was lackluster. The real bang happened on day 2. Unfortunatly, I was so busy waiting for CCO to premiere that I didn't even notice IRBT! Doh!
SFP isn't looking so bad, even though it missed. I believe 4th quarter will be better. Chart wise, it doesn't look too bad. Im still waiting for the 50day MA to play catch up. I'd feel a lot better it crossed it and held onto it. Yeah $1 is definite support. But it may not even bottom out there. Maybe it can hold $2. A little time and patience is needed on this one. I'm definatly keeping my eye on Retail and healthcare and Bio-Tech! Fitness wise, I like BFT and Nautilus ( i forget the ticker). Alright Dave, have a great day! I'll talk to you later! I'll try and work on some research for the healthcare and retail special! Plus I want to get done with the Bottom Fishing stock section! I found a lot of nice stock deals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz