The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sometimes bottom fishing can get you a nice "catch".......

If theres one thing I love, its fishing. Yeah, I know it sounds boring but it really relaxes the nerves and muscles after a hard week. But the one thing I like more than fishing, is bottom fishing for hot stock deals! I have a couple of hot stocks that I believe will be a great catch once they show signs of a reversal. I like to keep a little something something on the side incase one of these decides to cross its 50day (or 200day) MA. Just so you know, most of the ones I will list have some insider buys as well, further confirming that there is a good chance that the stock(s) will go back up sometime.

You know, back in August, nobody believed that a tiny small cap biotech stock named Solexa Inc (SLXA) was going to rise in price and double. I did, as well as a few other investors and a couple of institutional funds. So you want to find more stocks like SLXA? Of course we do! Here are a couple of hopefuls that I like. Some may seem familiar, while others are new.

Allied HealthCare (AHCI) 3 month chart


I have pumped this stock many times in the past and I still think its a hot buy at 6.35. If you still have doubts, wait a little more until the uptrend is more visible and reassuring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz