The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Don't worry I'm alive and almost well!

Yeah I know folks,


I've been MIA for a little bit, due to the fact that I have been feeling sick. Ontop of that I pulled/strained a lat muscle which actually hurt a whole lot! Now I'm on muscle relaxers and I feel GREAT! lol. Anyways, today's action really seemed phoney in my opinon. I was really not impressed with the stock action, except for a few notables. ACR ripped it, QDEL killed it and SLXA did it again! ESLR didn't drop like a rock from profit taking, which is good! Although, I wasn't happy with MTRX (2 of its employes died on the job) and PRLS took a little dip. HOM rebounded just like I hoped it would! ACTU also performed rather well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz