The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What's Hot and What's Not 4/25/07

Hey folks,

Today, I think it's easier if we first go through the "what's not hot" section. First off, as a new short, check out AKAM. Today, AKAM has sliced down, right through the 50day MA and closed below it on higher than average volume. Hence, it makes a good short.





What's Hot: LIFC ( I mentioned this one when it was just bottoming, around 23/24), DXPE ( I just mentioned this one a few days ago as a new buy. Today it has broken out to a new high).

Unfortunatly, some of my best movers are stocks that I sold way to early. One stock that I took profits in too early was MTOX. Although I still like MTOX and would like to re-initiate a bigger position, I have to take into consideration that the stock has become too extended for a safe entry point. I will wait for a pull back and then jump back in. Otherwise, check out stocks that are just begining to breakout.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz