The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hot Stocks for the Week of June 26, 2007

Hot Stocks: SEA, HAYN, ESEA, GEOY (good low risk entry), GCOM GEO, FCSX, BEAV CTV, BGC, AWH (low risk entry), VMI, FSLR, NPO. Most of these have been previously mentioned, while other such as CTV ( recommended this a while back at 20) have been old winners and past favorites.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger RoCoach said...

I'm looking at ROMA, LTS, SEA, SMSI and XIDE. They all seemed to benefit from Friday's index rebalancing.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Nice picks. Out of the bunch, I like ROMA, SMSI and SEA the best. But today, it seems as if ROMA and SMSI are performing the best and have nice set-ups. If i had to choose, I'd choose ROMA for now...just my 2 cents

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz