The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Avoiding the Blackstone Group (BX) IPO For Now...

Just like every other high profile IPO, BX fails to impress. Then again, I wasn't expecting it to be a worth while intra-day market buy. Big name (high caliber) IPO's always seem to dissapoint at their debut. The two exceptions were BIDU and MA, and that was quite a while ago. My advice is, keep an eye on BX and let it come down a bit before you push the buy button. I will also keep an eye on it and keep you posted on any proper entry points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz