The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Trade Journal

New Buys: CXG, RDNT, STS, INWK, IIIN

Added on to: BZC, BSQR

Sold for Loss: VNX

Sold for Profit: VSEC (sold a little bit more), HTCO ( a lil bit)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Update (12:50 pm) Most of my new buys as down at the moment as I bought them early on in the day. These are just initial positions so I will give them a few days to see how they play out.

There are stil alot of interesting stocks on my radar. Unfortunatly, due to the fact that I have so many stock on my radar screen, I am unable to buy them all in a timely fashion. Some interesting ones include: Here are some stocks and trading notes...

CUB (nice chart but the stock isn't providing a decent entry point at the moment. Wait and catch the dips near the 10 day MA). COMV (this one is en fuego at the moment)

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Mateo said...

Not worried about BZC being down today?

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Mateo,

I try to not let my emotions influence my actions. One of the hardest things a trader must do is to control their emotions. It is not easy but it is neccessary if you want to make big returns. Although BZC has taken a moderate dip today, I took advantage of it and added more to my position in the low to mid 13's. So far so good. The chart shows todays dip as manipulation. Someone wants in at a lower price. I've seen this happen a million times in low float, low daily volume stocks with strong technicals. The truth is that the chart, accumulation and technicals on BZC look strong. The stock is also inexpensive and is in the right business at the right time. Oh course, I could be wrong about all this. Even if I am wrong, I will cut my losses and move on. I never give up...

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Well, I am a little pissed about VNX...I should've held on till the end of the day. My mistake.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz