The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In Play: EFUT, MTRX, PSMT

The In Play Candidates....


EFUT- I have played this one before for a great return in a matter of days. The stock has a very low float (less than 100k), so watch out as the sharks keep flipping it. This one is definitely a Momo play. Play at your risk..


MTRX- I have kept this one on the radar for quite a while, but it wasn't until today that I felt compelled enough to recommend it as a play. Now is a good time to establish a long position in MTRX.

PSMT- I have recommended PSMT several times before. Now is another good time to initiate a position or to add to a preexisting position.


Charts

EFUT ( 3 month intra-day)

With an extremely low float (76,000 shares) and tons of shorted shares, EFUT is the perfect short- squeeze candidate.









MTRX (3 month intra-day)

Gotta love the breakout action on this one!















PSMT (3 month intra-day)


Lets see, a 2 million share float, great chart, increasing same store sales and good earnings...what's there not to love?


























Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Ouch! Thanks for nothing, MTRX! Now I remember why I've always kept you on my watchlist and never pulled the trigger....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz