The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ugly Distribution Day....

I hate days like this. Just when you think the coast is clear and its safe to buy, the market pulls a fast one and yanks the carpet from right under your feet. But after landing on my gluteus maximus, I get up, wipe the dirt off my shoulder and realize that it wasn't as bad as it seems. Sure, although we don't know what tomorrow could bring (could be another ugly one), I do know that no matter what situation the market places me in, I'll be ready with another strategy that will help me capitalize on any possible gains. Sorting through my list of potential long candidates was easy tonight. This was mostly due to the fact that their just weren't that many to begin with. Many of the new stocks that I was planning on buying today flopped. So back to the drawing board.

New Long Ideas: IRBT, PED, JVA, NEOG, PPDI, TGE, SYMM (keep them all small positions for now)

Adding to: VSEC, BZC, STS

Think about taking at least a little profit: VCO, LPHI

IPO watch: BX, of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz