The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Despite the Markets Move...

...I still have many stocks doing well and others not doing so well. This is not usually a positive thing. Still, I have to work with the trend that the market gives me. I have already closed my mini futures for a slight profit/break even. I should have done that yesterday, but I didn't get a chance. For now it is not worth being short unless a definite trend emerges. So lets see which stocks fared well, which didn't and which ones ended up mixed for the day...

Stocks Doing Good: GNET (by the way, GNET makes a good buy even at the current level as the stock is still within a proper buy point), IIN, CVGW (CVGW provided a small buy point on today's dip. After today's strong action, I am convinced that CVGW is shaping up to be a powerful mover), SHMR (a good time to buy SHMR is when it trades near its 10 day MA), SPNC, SYUT


Stocks Not Doing So Well: KTEC ( I should've sold it all yesterday. I got rid of the rest of my position and I still made a profit of over 20%). BOOT (ugly reversal...if it doesn't shape up tomorrow, I'm selling), LGTY (finally got rid of this pos...I failed to follow my own rules. I should have sold this one a few days ago), SYNP



I've been looking for any new longs and think that I may have found a few. If you choose to play them, play them at your own risk. Do not put a crazy amount of money in any new position. It is far better to just keep adding to your top performing stocks and getting rid of stocks that are performing poorly. In tonight's search I have found many past stock picks and holdings. I will try to post some either later or early morning. Today was a long day and I'm getting a bit tired.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz