The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Trade Journal

Market Comments: Despite the overall market indices weakness, many of my holdings held up well. The problem with subprime is not a new one, but quite frankly, its one that I've becoming sick of hearing.

New Buys:

Add Ons: VII, CVGW

Sell Profit:

Sell Loss:

Futures: Short Dow, NASDAQ, S&P 500 (e-mini)- In retrospect, I shouldn't have covered my first short position in the first place. Oh well. With the current market action I had plenty of time to re-initiate my short position. Hopefully I'll make an actual profit instead of breaking even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz