The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday

New Buy Candidates: CLFD, TIGR, VSCI (previously mentioned as a rebuy on April 2nd)

New Short Sale Candidates:

Add To: DGLY (on a pullback), VSCI (if you already have a position, now is a good time to add to it.

Note: If you choose to play CLFD and TIGR, be careful with your entry as both are thinly traded. TIGR has been experiencing more volume so it may offer a better entry than CLFD at the moment.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Well so much for CLFD and TIGR. They didn't perform as well as I hoped so I skipped out on them. I added some more to my VSCI position. Looking back, I should've held onto my previous position on it had I known it would have gone back to its Feb highs. Oh well. So far so good.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Yre said...

What is your trading strategy Nick, is it momentum based formula ?

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

My trading strategy relies on several different strategies which includes a blend of technical and fundamental analysis. Another part of my strategy that relies mostly on T/A is chart analysis. I use a different approach when interpreting charts than other traders and chart technicians. I have identified my own proprietary chart patterns and signals that I use for entry and exit points out of a trade. While I occasionally still identify some common patterns (like cups/bases, etc), I find that a particular strategy ceases to work once everyone knows about it.
Anyway, taking advantasge of momentum is something that gets me into trouble half the time so I try to only dedicate it as a small part of the technical analysis aspect of my trading strategy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz