The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday

New Buy Candidates: ADEP (rebuy), AREX, VISN

New Short Sale Candidates:

Add To: DGLY, ICO, MRB, SNT


Note: If I find more, I will post them tomorrow morning. Be careful treading this market. I am not completely bullish on it. Although my short positions took a beating today, I still believe that the intermediate trend will continue to be bearish. This uptrend may last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. It all depends on who is driving it up. If the institutions jump in, we may head above the 200 day MA. It all depends. I'm not a fortune teller. I don't have a crystal ball or a black-box trading system that tells me what secret stock to buy. Every decision I make is from careful observation of charts, news and historical information. My opinion is that even if we do rally up toward the 200 day MA, the rally will not last. We may trend above the 200 day MA for a bit (anywhere from a few days to a few weeks), but that is it. The indices will most likely not base and will once again, go below the 200 day MA. Of course, this is if they even reach that level. This scenario will take a while to play out. Still, this is my opinion on what may happen. I am very interested to see what happens regardless if the outcome is what I predicted. Regardless, I will take advantage of every great long position possible and even the occasional short sale if I need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz