The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: ASIA, CVM, DYAX, IDRA, PPO, SGN, SIM, SNT, SUTR

New Short Sale Candidates: ANF

Add To:

Time To Sell:

Note: Many of the stocks that I've posted have already been mentioned before. If you are already long or short these positions, now is a good time to add more to that position. For instance, ANF was previously mentioned as a short sale candidate on March 6, 2008. If you were already short from that point, now is a good time to add to your short position in ANF. The same goes for long positions. By adding to your best performing stocks, you are maximizing your profit potential.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger StockKevin said...

Hi Nick,

I was just at your blog a minute ago when I saw you commented on my blog!

I like your PPO Buy Candidate. It looks like a good place to add for those who are already in it.

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Kevin,

Thats pretty funny!

I believe PPO is also good as an initial buy at this point as well. Sure, its at a good add on point, but in my opinion its also at a proper buy point as well. Not that extended on its chart. Of course, all of this depends on how the market acts in the near term future...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz