The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

For Entertainment Purposes Only

If there is one thing that I have to stress about my blog, it's that it is for Entertainment Purposes Only. That is it. I am not your broker or your financial advisor! I manage my own investments and trades and not yours! You and only you, the reader, are responsible for the actions that you take. The stocks that I list are also for entertainment purposes as well. They are not recommendations to buy or sell. What you do is entirely up to you. I am not responsible for any of your losses or profits. I am only responsible for my own trades and investments. I have already placed a disclaimer on the first page (the first post on this blog) back in August 2005. That is from day one. Before engaging in any investments (whether it is in equities, options, Forex, etc.), I suggest that you contact your registered broker or financial advisor for help and advice on your investment decisions. Again, this blog is not an investment or asset management service. This is just a entertainment-oriented blog that follows my path through the equity markets. I apologize to my regular readers who have already figured this out. This message is to those who are new to my blog and may not understand the capacity in which this blog should be viewed. If you are new, welcome. Just a few days ago, I had posted my one thousandth post. It is hard to believe that I have been working on this blog since 2005. But then again, those who know me would argue that I am a very committed and dedicated person. All I can say is that it has been a pleasure. I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this blog and I hope that you have enjoyed it as well. There have been many ups and downs. Still, I have dedicated myself to the preservation of my blog. Bloggers come and go everyday. There are few that actually last beyond a year or two. I'm in this for the long run. While most bloggers and traders are either bored, quit or wiped out, I will still be here. I will be here still writing, still trading, and still enjoying the challenges and surprises that the market has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz