The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday/Trade Journal for Thursday

New Buy Candidates: BVX, GTE, HA (no longer a short sale candidate)

New Short Sell Candidates: RBCN

Add To: DGLY

Time to Sell: NOG, SMCI, VLNC (maybe)....

Note: HA is no longer a short sale candidate. It has held up quite well and makes a better long position at the moment.
-----------------------------------------------

Trade Journal

New Buys: DGLY (in at 7.20), LL (in at 11.53) These trades were places earlier in the day. Unfortunatly, I didn't have a chance to post them during market hours.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

NOG continues to impress me. I really thought that its short term run was over but after just two days of consolidating, it shot right up again. Fridays action in which helped the stock close above its opening price should've tipped me off that the stock would shoot higher. And most certainly it did. Incredibly, the stock has rallied close to 47% since I caught it on my charts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz