The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Boredom Slowly Sets In...

It is hard to believe how slow and sluggish today's market action is. Here we are, down over 130 points and yet, nothing is happening. Volume is pretty much nonexistent and there aren't any noteworthy longs or shorts on my radar screen. The last good long that I found was DGLY. I believe DGLY has a lot of upside potential. Its impressive earnings growth will surely power this stock to new heights if the market holds up. If not, it will have to wait until the market has truly bottomed. For now I will just be watching. I have a very small position in DGLY and I do not plan to add more until the market situation improves. There are no new longs to buy (or shorts for that matter), so I will take it easy for the rest of the day. It is finally April and I have been waiting all winter for the spring weather to arrive. Now it is finally time to enjoy it. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz