The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Barren Landscape...

That is how the market feels and looks right now. This is why I do not post everyday. There is nothing to post about. The best thing to do right now is to just sit tight and wait. Sooner or later the market will have a reflex bounce. Most likely, this will be a short lived bounce. Regardless, I plan to milk it for all its got. With the Fed still cutting down interest rates, we have a long way to go before we truly bottom (at least a year).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz