The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 27, 2008

More Pointless Movement...

Hey guys,
Italic
I know it has been a few days since my last post, but honestly, the recent market action has made me a bit disinterested with the market in general. I still continue to watch it and conduct my nightly research, but until the situation improves, my posts will be sporadic. I still invite you to throw me an email or post any comments or concerns as I still check my blog and email regularly. Just do not be alarmed if I do not quickly reply to your email as I have also been very busy as of late. Rest assured that I am not about to throw in the towel and quit. Far from that. I love trading, and researching equities and markets. This is my passion. I am not going anywhere. I'm simply just trying to take a step back for a moment and let the markets do their own catharsis. This is still part of my strategy. Capital and cash preservation is key right now. The best/top performing fund managers are the ones who have either adopted day trading into their strategy or those who are patiently sitting and waiting on the sidelines in cash. I guarantee you this. If you and I can remain patient, there will be tremendous opportunities in the market. These opportunities will be well worth the wait and will make up for the lack of trades or current losses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz