The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sitting Tight...

There is no need to rush in or out of positions. I plan to fully analyze all of my current positions and their support once I see where the market closes. Nothing has changed the primary trend of the market. But once short sellers see a new market high, they like to start shorting top performing stocks. A perfect example of this is DDRX, which took a hit all the way to 28 and rebounded. It is low float and the ignorant short sellers continue to add to their short positions. This will be the fuel that is need to ignite the stock and send it higher.

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

DDRX has been one of my better performing positions as I have been long since it was trading at 10 a share back in May.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Still think there is more upside as the stock has not been discovered as fully as GMCR.

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Did I curse at HPJ, yet??

I've been watching DDRX for a couple of days now. It's on my buy list.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I'm not enjoying HPJ either. I'm just trying to be as patient and as disciplined as I can on it...just following my rules.

Today's dip to 28 was a decent bp and add on point...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz