The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday

Buy Candidates: ATV, CATM (current pos., may add), CPHD, FRZ, KFN, KKD, LIZ, MYRX, PUDA, XJT, XRTX (good spot to initiate a pos., or to add to one)



Long Term Trades: MESA (current position as reg. trade and L.T trade)

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Nice movement on FRZ, KFN, KKD (donuts, lol), and XJT today! Lot of traders did well today.

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Crazy day...I wasn't really sure if the positions would be worth holding onto, but judging by the way the market closed, tomorrow, we may have an early day move higher followed by a mid to late day sell off from profit taking or bad earnings.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Yeah, today was a good close, taking back some of the lows. I like seeing when the pros come in and make closes like today. I'm really happy with my position in INHX; it just keeps accumulating.

Did you pick up more ACLS in the low 1.50s today? That was a good call of yours.

-Chad.

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to grab more of ACLS. I may try again tomorrow, but if I don't get a chance, I will not sweat it. I still have half of my position which I initiated at around 1.27-1.28.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz