The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 23, 2009

New Buys

New Buys: CRIS ( in at 2.70, EOD trade), ITP (in at 2.25), JBSS (in at 14.88, in the AM), LAVA (in at 2.44), NVMI (in at 3.51), SEED (in at 9.55)


Add To: CBOU (up on take over spec), NENG

Watching: DDRX (something is brewing...no pun intended), HPJ

Sold for Profit: GRO (+46% gain)

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I saw HPJ blowing past resistance there too. I hate that stock, lol!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

yes HPJ is frustrating stock...one of the worst!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz