The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Take advantage when a stock dips....

Today, NVAX has dropped quite considerably. Take this as an opportunity to buy some cheaper shares. It's only a matter of time before it blasts past 2 dollars and holds it there. SFP on the other hand has been a little slower at going up, but it seems a little more sane at the moment...so keep holding. I got a couple of great Long-Term Investments as well as a intermediate trade coming up. I'll try to post later tonight! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz