The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Higher Risk = Higher Reward: Risking it all

Good morning everyone!

Today I want to reintroduce you to some high risk/high reward stock picks that can double your money. Unfortunatly, they can dilute the money you put into the stock as well. Thats why I need you to understand, that when I recommend a risky stock, you shouldn't put too much money into it. A little is fine and I believe its better to be safe than sorry. If you are brave and want to put in more, thats fine, but remember I warned you. So what am I talking about? I am talking about a few small OTC stocks that have significant insider buying in the last few days and great chance at netting you some profits- as long as you have a a little patience and the stomach for it.

99.5 % of penny stocks are pure garbage and lies all wrapped up into a faux news release. Penny stocks are not regulated the same way NYSE and AMEX, and NASDAQ stocks are regulated. News releases are seldom checked for accuracy or legitimacy for that matter. So you are playing at your own risk. Pink Sheet stocks are the worst. OB stocks are a little bit more regulated. Still both are risky. I am not recommending any Pink Sheet (.PK) stocks.


So the 1st stock that I'd like to recommend is Motorsports Emporium (MSEP). I mentioned this one a few days ago and I am mentioning it again because it is still a play. There were two additional insider buys yesterday as well. So how much should you buy? Not too much. I would put in between $500-$2000 at the most. if you want to play it a little more risky, put in $3000-$5000 at the most. I only say this because these stocks are very hard to sell and can seriously detreriorate you initial investment substantially. Caution is needed! Check http://otcbbtrader.com for latest quotes.

The 2nd stock is Ebank Financial Services (EBDC). This one has been under heavy accumulation! It is trading at $1.50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz