The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Buying Opportunity in MEMY and AAPL...

Hey Folks,

If you are like me, then you know you can't pass out on a good discount! Today, the market gave us a nice discount on MEMY for those that want to increase their position or for those who still haven't jumpd in! Also, AAPL is down big time AH because of earnings. Its the same old, sad story! Income grows, revenue falls short and then stock plunges! This is the reason why I HATE holding any stock thru earnings and why I am totally considering just trading and no investing! It just doesn't pay to invest like it used to years ago! Its a traders market! I am going to mention this again and again! So anyways, tommorow, pick up some of the fallen AAPL's from the ground! Come X-Mas time, AAPL should be trading way above $50 with Ipod Nano sales tallied in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz