The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm loving the chart on CBIZ........

Hey guys, I'm just popping up to say "wassssup" as I am taking a small break from mid-term studying. Don't think I forgot about the site and the market. But duty calls and the next few days will be hectic.

Anyways, check out CBIZ!




Yea I know the chart doesn't look that clear! Thats because the image loader does not let me upload any Bitmap (BMP) pics! Strange isn't it?! So, until I correct the problem, I will use the JPEG images! I guess its better than nothing!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz