The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just a note on NVAX

hey guys,


if you have bee following NVAX and bought some when I first started mentioning it, its time to take a small profit. I recommend selling between 25-50% of your position for now. If you have doubled your money, sell 50%, if you haven't sell at least 25%. I like the run-up, but you gotta take a profit. Tommorow or the next couple of days, the stock will drop (retrace on profit taking). If you want, you can buy more shares at a discount! Short term, I believe the stock will hit $6.50. Who knows where it will go from there. It may sound crazy, but this stock could easily hit $10-20 in a year or less! =P

PS: Dont forget about QDEL, BCRX, AVII, HEB, and the other plays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz