The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 21, 2005

SLXA and AHCI are trending higher!!!

SLXA (my 3rd pick) and AHCI (another early pick) are starting to move upward and began a new bullish pattern! I was criticised for both those picks not long ago from a broker. He didn't believe in either of the stocks. I told him to watch and learn! Oh and to also be patient, because patience has a lot to do with it as well!! This was a long time coming, but I do feel confident enough to display these 2 charts below as buys!

FINALLY!

Solexa Inc (SLXA) 3 month chart 10.20.05












Allied Health Care (AHCI) 3 month chart 10.20.05


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz