The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 17, 2005

A lesson about holding through earnings part 1

I decided to hold my small position of TRMS through earnings tommorow, October 18th, 2005! I took a little off the table so I can escape with a little profit incase things go sour (which they may)! I am doing this as an experiment so that we can all learn, including myself. I noticed that sells at 15 were quickly gobbled up with out a moments hesitation. I also noticed more orders on the bid (which I believe is offers to buy at the bid price) than the ask side, so maybe this is bullish! This is what I am testing! We will see tomm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz