The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

My short pick for the rest of October is....

Hanson Natural (HANS). I believe that the stock has entered a new downward channel and is a great stock to short. If you have a margin account, go for it!


Hanson Natural (HANS) 3 month chart




1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

LOL, okay I was way off on this one. I'll admit it! It just looked so bearish and then all of a sudden Citibank announces an upgrade and the stock posts great earnings. Who woulda thought? I tasted their drinks and they are just plain nasty! When this one runs out of steam, its gonna be a long way down.
Anyways, I was on point with a few of the shorts. PPC, TSN, GKIS, BMHC, BHS, NVR and TOL are down as I had predicted. So its AG, baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz