The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sick and tired of Retail stocks...

at this point, I can't even stand retail stocks! Names like PETC, TRLG, AEOS and many others bring thoughts of big negative numbers! I have given up also on LGF and WRP. I may clean house and omit a few more names from my watch list. Instead, I have to urge you, the active investor and trader to concentrate on gold stocks, mining companies, coal, and select bio-techs. Also take a look at companies like GFIG which are derivative brokers. I am also looking into some possible options and futures trading. If you are also interested, concentrate on future gold and heating oil prices. Unless you completly understand option and futures trading, I do not recommend you trying it by yourself. You gotta do the homework before you play. I am in talks with a broker of mine who does this type of trading. I am NOT planning on playin a lot of money in this. Just a little taste, you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz