The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

If you want to buy BCRX, go right on ahead...

.....personally, I would like a nice little discount in BCRX before jumping in. Despite having its bird flu vaccine receiving fast track status (the drug skips the phase trial process and goes right out on the market because it is seen as very essential) is a nice touch, but the drug called Peramivir will not be out in the market until spring of 2006. So what is the drug supposed to do from today, all the way until spring of 2006? Go up every day? Don't bet on it! Of course I do feel like I did miss out on the breakout out of 11, I still would not feel any better buying at 15. So for me, I will set some cash aside and wait for it to come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz