The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

KOMG is showing some strength

Hey guys,


You may want to check out Komag Inc (KOMG) as a swing trade. This stock has been on my radar and I am starting to see some unusual activity pointing to an upside. The stock is currently trading up a dollar Pre-market. Also there has been some heavy buying in the last few days. This could be a bottom forming. If you want, buy 100-200 shares. I see this easily hitting $32 short term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz