The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The market is so wobbly, its guaranteed to give you motion sickness! I hope everyone took their Bonine this morning!

Hey folks,

I know alot of you have been sitting in cash and playing with a few short positions these past few days. I don't blame you, going "long" has been wrong in many stocks lately. Today's action is very choppy as well -almost like a seesaw. It is the markets indecision regarding which way it wants to tilt. Into the bull pen or into the bears lair! Still, I'm glad a few of my picks are doing good. I had a feeling the market was going to fix itself on the bull side because of the early strength that AAPL was displaying. You gotta understand, AAPL is the number one owned stock among mutual funds and it serves as a good indicator of market conditions. The fact that it is up +8% is a very good thing!

So who is doing good?

NVAX
MEMY
AAPL
MTRX
AZMN ( a new pick)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz