The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Have a great Saturday Night!

Hey guys,


Before I leave you for the night, I want to highlight one more stock. Its RSTO and it is about to begin a bullish reversal! I also like TUC. Do not leave these out of your sight, because they are going to go higher and higher and many people will not even "discover" them. Anyways, Im out for now cause its all work and no play and you no that aint riiiight! So have a great Saturday night, and I will be back later tomm after some hw!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger john said...

Teacher quits after blog probe opens
A Mansfield school district investigation found that a former Martha Reid Elementary School teacher used her class computer to access her personal Web log, which contained sexually explicit material and ...
Hi, just surfing today and found this nice site. I have a payroll cards site too. If you like it let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz