The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Replacing QGEN with QDEL

hey folks,


I know I mentioned QGEN not too long ago but it seems that the stock is not performing that well as of late. So instead of wasting time and sticking with a stock that sucks (I had to put it bluntly) I decided to recommend QDEL in its place! I mentioned QDEL in my Avian (bird) Flu special the other day. In case you want me to recap, QDEL is a medical supplies company that designs and makes the testing strips and drug tests to test out vaccines and to check for the presence of the bird flu virus! You know this is big, so don't get in when its too late!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hey wassup Dave?!

Hell yea, me too! Thanks for the Big Dave stamp of approval! I definatly like it more than QGEN at this point, especially since QGEN broke down (it couldn't hang!). QDEL looks like it is a quiet one with small volume (wait till everyone sees it!) Anyways Dave, thanks for the check in! Your comments are always appreciated! Hey by the way, what other picks are you looking at currently? Let me know!

Later Dave!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz