The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 17, 2005

NVAX and the Bird-Flu plays are the real winners today....

Stocks like NVAX, HEB, BCRX, NNVC and QDEL are the real winners right now! My advice is to at least own one of the above. If bird-flu is not your thing, then try some MEMT, or ADST ( a new hot stock that I have recently found). I would stick to the winners though! I have a Mid-Term to study for tonight, so if I have a chance I will post some more stuff, if not, I will be back tomm! Later guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz