The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 17, 2005

CaN YoU HeAr mE nOW?! Part 2: More Telecom

Hey guys!


This is the 2nd installment of my telecommunication segment. The first telecomm stock that I profiled was Big Daves's pick, Dobson Communications (DCEL) a while back. I still like DCEL, and as a long term investment it is a rare gem that could easily double in price. But still I have other picks for those who want to play other telecomm stocks. Although not as hot as DCEL, these stocks have pretty decent charts and have some potential as well.

Rural Cellular Corp (RCCC) at 15.00 even is a steal!














-------------

Kongzhong Corp Ads (KONG) at 13.39














---------------------

Hutchison Telecomm Intl (HTX) at 19.47

I'd wait to see if the HTX bounces off the 50day MA, just to be safe.









------------------------------------------------
TDC As Adr (TLD) is a foreign telecomm stock at $26.79

Although this is thinly traded, it is in a bullish run and may be worth a look for the foreign telecomm investor/trader.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey Dave!

I am also liking the telecom for the holiday season! I especially like DCEL and RCCC the best at the moment! Both look like great stocks that are poised to give a nice return with time! I definatly agree with you: DCEL = longer term/ RCCC = a better short term play. Biotech, forget about it! This is too hot at the moment! I'm sitting here like an idiot hoping that BCRX is coming down, and it never does! Although it does look like its losing some short term steam! Maybe we can pick some up between 14-16. We'll see! I know you like consumer Dave, thats why I am recommending ADST, GIL and GES! I especially like GIL! It has an awesome chart and never even flinched while other retail were falling. Thanks Dave, I hope I did good on my test! Later Dave!

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz