The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 21, 2005

With the NASDAQ up and the DOW down...

its easy to see where the money and the institutional buying is heading! Tech and Healthcare (medical and pharma) are the big winners in the NASDAQ market and they are being rewarded graciously! Just look at GOOG, REDF, BIDU, CPTV to see what I mean! Even QDEL and NVAX continue to do well! I told you, get some of that QDEL! Also BOT is ripping it! I like this stock but I unfortunatly didn't have any funds freed to buy it a few days ago when it first came out. I am waiting for a pull back and that way I can buy a few!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz